Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Acrylic Landscape Painting


To make the composition of this painting we were suppose to find a different background, middleground, and foreground. Since I took this picture, I just added clouds from a different picture. Atmospheric perspective is how an artist makes a painting look more realistic and artistic. An artitist creates atmosperic perspective by added lights and darks to it and also adding highlights. I had to create a light cource in this painting. I did that by making one side of the painting light than the other and adding cast shadows to it. It was also part of the rubric to have a color scheme. The color scheme I used was complementary with blue and orange. For my brushstrokes I used side to sode horizontal and then up and down light strokes for the grassy thing. I had value in my painting by added white and black to colors to make them the value I needed. Black obviously makes the collor darker and the white makes the color lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment